South Africa and other African leaders should stand with the oppressed Zimbabweans not to stand with the devil, dictator Mugabe. 91 year old Mugabe has nothing to offer Africa except his stupid racist outbursts, propaganda, corruption and state terrorism. People want food, jobs, peace and security.
Zimbabwe under Mugabe’s rule is economical unproductive and a burden to Africa. African leaders should go beyond personal interests and think of Africa. The collapse of Mugabe’s regime is number 1 progress to Africa.
Mugabe must go. His ZANU PF regime must be uprooted and its leaders be put on trial for massacres, election rigging and other crimes against humanity.
Zimbabwe Opposition: MDC. T and other political parties must not wait for 2018 elections which will be rigged. ZANU PF has mastered all methods of election rigging.
All Zimbabweans from different political parties must unite. Our priority should be to remove ZANU PF from power and form a transitional government to restore law and order in preparation for free and fair elections.
We need a spirit of unity. We need single purpose: Removing ZANU PF and put its leaders on trial for crimes against humanity.
***This is an old article: South African Foreign Minister taken to task by Free-Zim Youth UK but its worthy reading it.
- SA, Zimbabwe partner to counter terrorism
- Zimbabwe: Sanity Must Prevail in Harare
- South Africans have betrayed Africa – Mahama
- No sex while your wife is studying, court tells husband
- South African Foreign Minister taken to task by Free-Zim Youth UK
- EU deeply concerned about ‘abducted’ Dzamara
- MATEBELELAND DEMANDS Mugabe Apology
- Habib loses his cool during debate on ‘Hitler’ student
- Meikles Hotel bugged ahead of SADC?
- Companies retrench over 200 000 workers
- Auction floor rejects Mujuru tobacco
- Join Mujuru or no cash, donors tell ex-PM
- Inside South Africa’s illegal immigration nightmare
- Mugabe warns against `dangerous’ South Africa
- Land disaster looms
- CIO bans mini-skirts
- Mom accused of offering daughter to farmer for sex
- Is Iran Really a Partner?
- The Cartoon Wars
- Palestinians Need Reforms, Not Elections
- Turkey’s Obsessive Fantasy
- How to Radicalize an Entire London Borough
- French Parliament Approves Sweeping Surveillance Law
- When the Government Kills
- Zimbabwe Appeals to West for Direct Funding
- Violence in Zimbabwe Elections Despite MDC Withdrawal
- Zimbabwe: Poverty-stricken couple’s battle for survival
- School suppliers to be levied
- 8% of women access media
- Residents plead with Tsvangirai over prepaid water